Lila

Problem running full scan with SuperAntiSpyware Free

I hope I am posting in the correct place this time.

I am trying to run a complete scan and when I do I get a message popping up that says this

SuperAntiSpyware.ex NO DISK

Thre is no sidk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive E

Cancel Try Again Continue

I have all current updates I run Window's XP. I use AVG Free Edition for my virus protector I have Search & Destroy and Spyware Blaster. This has just started doing this recently and I'm not sure as to what to do. Suggestions please...thanks Lila

Hi Lila and welcome to the SAS forums :)

I encountered a simmilar problem the on a customer's PC last Sunday.They phoned me up because SAS had started throwing up the same alert during routine scanning :?

The only thing i could troubleshoot over the phone was that their E drive was in use by removable storage device(in their case MP3 player).

In this instance i suggested disconnecting that device and starting the scan afresh.This resolved the issue for that person :)

Ok I had disable just about everything except for internet connection and my virus protector. The E drive is not checked. The C & D are checked only. So I guess this what I will have to do in future when wanting to run a full scan cause when I run the quick scan I don't have disable anything.

Thanks so much by the way for being so quick to answer my question...Lila