Cnon

Are the program updates only for paid subscribers?

Dear All,

Are the program updates only for paid subscribers? I'm using the free version of SAS and I only get definitions.

Thanks,

Cnon

Current Pro version SUPERAntiSpywarePro.exe (5.64MB), Version: 3.9.1008

Current free version SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (5.64MB), Version: 3.9.1008

There both at the same version currently 8)

Dear All,

Are the program updates only for paid subscribers? I'm using the free version of SAS and I only get definitions.

Thanks,

Cnon

All users can get updates. We have not released our 4.0 version yet, so if you have the 3.9 version, you have the most current version.

Dear All,

Thanks,

Cnon

All users can get updates. We have not released our 4.0 version yet, so if you have the 3.9 version, you have the most current version.

So I just have to re download it from your website, yes? I have the 3.6 version lol. Update: I downloaded the update; I have now installed the update.

I thought it would come though the check update feature?

Or, is that only for paid subscribers?

Cnon

1)If your using the *check for updates* in the main GUI of the software interface(bottom left tab) then this will check only for definitions updates.

2)If you use the *check for updates* via right click on the SAS Bug icon in the system tray then this will check for both definitions& software updates IME todate.(ssupdate.exe is launched from folder and utilized for this broader task).

Just to add in the past some folks have experienced problems with the bug icon updater because their resident software firewall defaultly block ssupdate.exe from contacting outbound from and the software will return a *no updates* available after the session has timed out for the software.Unfortunetly this is not the fault of SAS but the firewalls default configuration& Operation :wink:

HTH and maybe Nick can correct me if i'm wrong(won't be a first :wink: )

1)If your using the *check for updates* in the main GUI of the software interface(bottom left tab) then this will check only for definitions updates.

2)If you use the *check for updates* via right click on the SAS Bug icon in the system tray then this will check for both definitions& software updates IME todate.(ssupdate.exe is launched from folder and utilized for this broader task).

Just to add in the past some folks have experienced problems with the bug icon updater because their resident software firewall defaultly block ssupdate.exe from contacting outbound from and the software will return a *no updates* available after the session has timed out for the software.Unfortunetly this is not the fault of SAS but the firewalls default configuration& Operation :wink:

HTH and maybe Nick can correct me if i'm wrong(won't be a first :wink: )

That worked, thanks. :D

Cnon