offpissed

Dont you feel it

This guy has an explanation to all questions....all tests, all other comparing etc. is don the wrong way by others? I doubt this guy is full of garbage talk, his soft is the best all other is doing all wrong....dont this ring your bells guys :lol::lol:

This guy has an explanation to all questions....all tests, all other comparing etc. is don the wrong way by others? I doubt this guy is full of garbage talk, his soft is the best all other is doing all wrong....dont this ring your bells guys :lol::lol:

Your post is not a question regarding the product. Please keep your comments on topic.

Sorry, Nick but I feel the need to respond....

To "offpissed",

You joined this forum on Sept 6th and have started 2 topics basically slamming SAS with absolutely nothing to back up your critique.

I've used this product almost since it's inception and believe ir's one of the better Antispyware programs on the market.

As for "This guy has an explanation to all questions" what exactly is wrong with that?

I count a software publishers strong product support as a plus.

It means he not only believes in and is committed to his product but it also means that the support is there if you need it.

Quite honestly I don't think I've ever seen the type of support provided with this product anywhere else.

In conclusion "offpissed" I'll speculate that you either represent a competitor or worse, you're involved in the distribution of the garbage this nifty little program is designed to neutralize (in which case I'll admit your username makes sense. :P:shock: )

Either way, instead of specious incomprehensible statements why not post something that would merit a valid discussion?

I'm done ranting and going back into lurk mode.... :wink: