njguy0045

Updates for free verison

When I try to update the Spy ware Definitions it tells me it is up to date but the Core and Trace are not the same as my other computer.

I have un-installed and re-installed the free version but the Core and trace remain the same.

Core = 3228 Trace = 1239....

Any Help in this matter please.

When I try to update the Spy ware Definitions it tells me it is up to date but the Core and Trace are not the same as my other computer.

I have un-installed and re-installed the free version but the Core and trace remain the same.

Core = 3228 Trace = 1239....

Any Help in this matter please.

Your firewall must be blocking access to the net from SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE....

I disabled my firewall, the updates are not working, I have uninstalled and re-installed the program still shows the same core and trace.

I am able to get updates from other sites, is there any other way to get updates from this site?

I disabled my firewall, the updates are not working, I have uninstalled and re-installed the program still shows the same core and trace.

I am able to get updates from other sites, is there any other way to get updates from this site?

Something on your system is blocking access. You can download manual updates here:

https://www.superantispyware.com/definitions.html