barrie

Product price.

Hi,

I am a newbie here, and am a little confused. When I ever I run my software update and it finishes, I then get a clarification window with the uploaded files, plus an upgrade offer popup box to the Pro version for $19.95. But on your web site

https://www.superantispyware.com/?tag=GOOGLE-SUPERANTISPYWARE you are asking for $29.95. :?: My question is what is the price I would have to pay if I decided to upgrade?

Regards

Barrie

Hi,

I am a newbie here, and am a little confused. When I ever I run my software update and it finishes, I then get a clarification window with the uploaded files, plus an upgrade offer popup box to the Pro version for $19.95. But on your web site

https://www.superantispyware.com/?tag=GOOGLE-SUPERANTISPYWARE you are asking for $29.95. :?: My question is what is the price I would have to pay if I decided to upgrade?

Regards

Barrie

We offer discounts at certain times - if you take advantage of one of the purchase specials you can get a discount - the specials don't run all the time.

Hi Nick,

Thank you for you very prompt reply, the next 48 hours of use and testing will make my mind up one way or the other. :wink: I have heard very good reports on both this software and the support & development it has. :)

Regards

Barrie

Yes, but according Frequently Asked Questions, "after the first year the renewal fee is $14.95 per year, or $19.95 for lifetime updates", it is a error in FAQ? $19,95 appears here as the normal price for a lifetime update, no a special price in some time.

Regards,

Yes, but according Frequently Asked Questions, "after the first year the renewal fee is $14.95 per year, or $19.95 for lifetime updates", it is a error in FAQ? $19,95 appears here as the normal price for a lifetime update, no a special price in some time.

Regards,

You can add lifetime updates AT THE TIME of PURCHASE for only US $9.95.