DrDrill

Mkeeper.exe?

While doing a Critical Point Scan SAS pauses for some time on this C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\MKeeperStat\mkeeper.exe. Then carries on without finding anything. The location is not visible in Windows Explorer or Taskmanager. Scans using Malwarebytes, ESET etc do not flag anything up. I'd appreciate any help or suggestions.

https://linustechtips.com/profile/707994-woadwunner/

https://linustechtips.com/uploads/monthly_2021_09/16324689299876194129964968718818.jpg.09e3d758406539af2445d4d2aeab9681.jpg

And SUPERAntiSpyware is the only program that can find it, and/or see it.

But as soon as it finds it, it's shuts SUPERAntiSpyware off, I can barely get into my windows desktop right now. 

So this Trojan turns your PC into a slave, also destroys your isp... it's a ghost Trojan.  

I've been trying to capture it, to send to another person,  SUPERAntiSpyware,  for help. But that's really hard. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Screenshot_20210924-001344_Chrome.jpg

Here's how to fix:

windows 10: "mkeeper.exe"

Cliquot accepted in Last updated: 2020-08-23 12:30

Yesterday I recognized a file that wasn't seen before the name "mkeeper.exe". Bad news?

Also, there was "MKeeperStat" in the string. Does anyone know?

Reply list (answer: 2)

1 #
Dave M12 2020-01-06 21:36

Hi
Crycourt Yes, mkeeper.exe is malware, not a refined executable ....
Run Scan with the free version of MalwareBytes to see if it detects and removes mkeeper.exe Must ...
Malwarebytes

Skip to response 1 # ->
2 #
Cliquot 2020-01-06 22:46

Thank you for your quick reply

As my antivirus application (Beta compatible), I install "SuperAnt Ispyware" to support AntimalWare and Malwarebytes, both of which are "Pro" subscriptions. There is also Windows Defender, which is also available for random manual scans. Ccleaner is my maintenance preference
There is also a Pro subscription. I was scanned by all programs and couldn't find the file in question. Make sure which program removed the malware so it wasn't offered. you can not be in. I will rescue my priority suite of resources
from the administrator profile.

I researched this malware and found this information:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Links: Maketa
malware file Mkeeper.Exe
Mkeeper.Exe

adware.gorillaprice / variant
GorillaPrice Adware variant SuperAntISpyware
safely removes MKEEPER.EXE (Adware.gorillaPrice / Variant) and cleans your computer with spyware, malware, ransomware, adware, root kits, worms, Trojan horses, key loggers. If the
file turns out to be harmful after scanning mkeeper.exe using SuperAntIspyware, you need to use SuperAntISpyware to remove the file MKEEPER.EXE from your system immediately. The
country and region information
file mkeeper.exe was seen on March 24, 2018, and finally on March 24, 2018. It was Wings 1submitted for analysis from the Follo geographic location . ..

The United States

file mkeeper.exe (adware.gorillaprice / variant) has also been observed as the following file name:

Has an MD5 hash of mkeeper.exe: A54Eae2B60628D81F404DDEDEF3A1C20
file mkeeper.exe was observed with the following file sizes.

799,232 bytes
Return to the date this file was detected. Return to today's list of malware.

Link: Contact

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks again for your advice.

© System wiki All Rights Reserved.