javahound

Will Previous Pro Versions be upgraded to Pro-x?

I have been a long time owner of SuperAntiSpyware Pro, will I be upgraded to the new Pro-x version ? Or will I need to purchase Pro-x?

Thanks.

Yes! If you have previously purchased a non-lifetime license to SUPERAntiSpyware Pro, it is honored in SUPERAntiSpyware Pro X

23 hours ago, nighthawkext said:

Yes! If you have previously purchased a non-lifetime license to SUPERAntiSpyware Pro, it is honored in SUPERAntiSpyware Pro X

So from what I am understanding I have 4 "Lifetime Licenses" of SAS I bought over 10 years ago. My Lifetime Licenses Will Not Be Hornored in SUPERAntispyware Pro X. Is this True???

@ProTruckDriverI have updated and it's still working for me so I think Lifetime License is still honoured. But I don't think the Avira engine is active at this time?

Lifetime licenses are still honored in the ProX version. At this time, we cannot offer the Avira engine to lifetime customers. We are attempting to find a resolution for lifetime users. 

Lifetime licenses will be able to upgrade to Pro-X edition. let me know if there are issues in this process.

On 8/10/2020 at 2:06 PM, nighthawkext said:

Lifetime licenses are still honored in the ProX version. At this time, we cannot offer the Avira engine to lifetime customers. We are attempting to find a resolution for lifetime users. 

17 hours ago, SASupport said:

Lifetime licenses will be able to upgrade to Pro-X edition. let me know if there are issues in this process.

Yes we know that but how about the Avira engine?

On 8/13/2020 at 8:27 AM, Triple Helix said:

Yes we know that but how about the Avira engine?

Currently, lifetime license keys do not have access to the Avira engine. We are working to resolve this.

On 8/17/2020 at 1:15 PM, nighthawkext said:

Currently, lifetime license keys do not have access to the Avira engine. We are working to resolve this.

Any update on this?

Thanks,

On 8/17/2020 at 1:15 PM, nighthawkext said:

Any update on this? 2 @SAS_support

Thanks,

On 10/12/2020 at 1:08 PM, Triple Helix said:

and be done with Life-timers?

I have a feeling that's what it's going to be, "Done with Lifetimers"

We have not forgotten about this issue. I will see if I can get an update from the team.

On 10/16/2020 at 7:20 PM, SASupport said:

We have not forgotten about this issue. I will see if I can get an update from the team.

Is the Update Team on Vacation? It's been over two weeks now waiting for an answer.

For people that are affected by this. Please send me a private message with your registration codes. Make sure it's a private message and not a regular thread reply.

On 11/10/2020 at 6:06 PM, SASupport said:

For people that are affected by this. Please send me a private message with your registration codes. Make sure it's a private message and not a regular thread reply.

Just sent you a PM.