hayglobal

SAS is NOT detecting ANYTHING???

Prior to updating to the latest program & definitions, SAS worked great.  After the update it is now NOT detecting ANYTHING??  It's been running over an hour now doing the full scan & again,  NOTHING is detected?  This is the 3rd time I've ran a full scan with no results.  There is no way that I'm totally clean of anything.  It should be detecting something.  Because, it always did.  Hmm?? 

Thanks for you advice in advance - CHEERS

SAS.png

It just finished and nothing was detected.  Hmm??  By the way, my operating system is Windows 10

Hi hayglobal, you could try resetting program options at System Tools > Preferences > Reset Program Options. No joy? Temporarily disable your antivirus and go to https://www.eicar.org/ Read a bit about EICAR and it's purpose, and download four files using the SSL protocol. The files are harmless and carry no payload, but will trigger an alert from SAS and other malware scanners. Manually scan these files and if you get an alert from SAS it is working properly. If not, a complete re-install of SAS is suggested, including using the SAS Uninstaller Assistant.

You're welcome. Did you find a solution?

If this is still an issue please send me an email at superantispyware@support.com and I can look into this further.