Sign in to follow this  
Cyberchief

Definition Update

For the past several days the updates have not downloaded or updated. There is something wrong with the definition that is suppose to be the most recent.  I tried to do it manually and the update was for the previous update. This is becoming a problem for subscribers of your software. I really hope that this can be resolved in the very near future. This also happens over the weekend. Sometimes there is no update for the entire weekend. I don't think the hackers and others take the weekend off. This has to get better.

9 hours ago, Cyberchief said:

For the past several days the updates have not downloaded or updated. There is something wrong with the definition that is suppose to be the most recent.  I tried to do it manually and the update was for the previous update. This is becoming a problem for subscribers of your software. I really hope that this can be resolved in the very near future. This also happens over the weekend. Sometimes there is no update for the entire weekend. I don't think the hackers and others take the weekend off. This has to get better.

The definition update 15833 does no work like the previous one. Does anyone check to see if the update is functional before release?