Sign in to follow this  
tennisbuff

causes of Trojan.Agent warnings

Posted (edited)

my SAS premium alerts me that it has 'blocked'  trojan.agent/gen-injector.process-2. (C:\windows\system32\svhost.exe). These alerts do not happened too often. When it does, the alerts repeat a number of times! As per SAS recommendations, I do a Complete Scan. I get Zero findings.

Note: For some reason, near the end of my complete scan, my computer re-boots. However, when I choose to scan my computer (quick scan, or manual scan) SAS does a complete scan 'without' rebooting my computer.

What is causes these alerts? Should I be concerned? 

UPDATE:

today my alerts are happening frequently! I went into Safe Mode and using SAS, I did a complete scan of all my drives. There 10 adware findings, which I removed. Then I used Malwarebytes to perform a Threat scan on my C drive, there was zero findings. I rebooted my computer, and started getting SAS alerts that it has 'blocked'  trojan.agent/gen-injector.process-2. (C:\windows\system32\svhost.exe).  Same recommendations are asked, then after several minutes, my computer reboots.

note: while SAS alerts pop up, my computer never fully loads all the drivers for some reason!

this is not good at all. I will wait for some help, otherwise I will have to take my computer to a computer repair shop for help.

Edited by tennisbuff
Update

I have been dealing with this for over a week. I send email from SAS program my personal forums and help is slow. As this progresses and I am left to my own devices I try various things and report what is going on and get a response to an email I sent a week ago. It appears SAS has no answer for this injector process-2 virus. Please admit it! While the responses give you a name the responses are inconsistent.