ktaggart

Product manual?

I wish you had a downloadable product manual in .pdf form, so I could just print it out and staple all the pages together. Then I could lay down comfortably and read it and mark it up before I install and set up SuperAntiSpyWare. I would rather do it that way than install SAS so I could get at the Help file so I could understand SAS better. You know, like the Boy Scouts say, "Be Prepared". I know you have the help file on the web site, but I really don't like reading technical docs on the computer screen, and I don't see how to easily print the Help file.

Just an idea. :idea:

Ken T

From the "help" within SAS, you can highlight each heading and then choose to "Print the selected heading and all sub topics". Since there are only 3 or 4 headings relevant to your needs, it won't take too long.

From the "help" within SAS, you can highlight each heading and then choose to "Print the selected heading and all sub topics". Since there are only 3 or 4 headings relevant to your needs, it won't take too long.

Seth,

It worked like a charm. I got SAS up and running this afternoon with no problems. Thanks for your help.

Ken T