RolandStone

Startup Error: "The specified module could not be found"

First let me express my appreciation. After spending a good 12 hours repeatedly scanning my computer with AVG, Ad-Aware, Smitfraudfix.exe and Trend-Micro House Calls to no avail, just one quick scan with SuperAntiSpyware Trial edition successfully removed a nasty case of Vundo/Internet Speed Monitor which I believe I picked up from a Java Chat applet.

So that's the good news. The bad news is that although the popups are gone, now every time I start up my computer I get greeted with this error at the desktop:

LoadLibrary ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\qzkjcrqz.dll") failed - The specified module could not be found.

How do I cure this last vestige of the virus?

Also, is it possible that the virus or something I did to try and fix it could have deleted all my restore points? Cause they're all gone now. :<

First let me express my appreciation. After spending a good 12 hours repeatedly scanning my computer with AVG, Ad-Aware, Smitfraudfix.exe and Trend-Micro House Calls to no avail, just one quick scan with SuperAntiSpyware Trial edition successfully removed a nasty case of Vundo/Internet Speed Monitor which I believe I picked up from a Java Chat applet.

So that's the good news. The bad news is that although the popups are gone, now every time I start up my computer I get greeted with this error at the desktop:

LoadLibrary ("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\qzkjcrqz.dll") failed - The specified module could not be found.

How do I cure this last vestige of the virus?

Also, is it possible that the virus or something I did to try and fix it could have deleted all my restore points? Cause they're all gone now. :

Please submit a support ticket here:

https://www.superantispyware.com/support.html

Yes, the spyware could have messed up your restore points, it often happens in an infection.