Remove automatically?

Hello,

Castlecops has SAS listed in the malware removal guide so I thought I would try it. I downloaded the free SAS and I'm going to give this a try first before buying it. I have a question though. This doesn't remove anything it finds without telling me first what it has found and allowing me to make the decision to remove it or not does it? Either the free or purchased? It sounds as though the First Chance Prevention does this.

It sure takes a long time to scan. Almost as long as my antivirus does for more than twice as many files.

Thanks.

Hello,

Castlecops has SAS listed in the malware removal guide so I thought I would try it. I downloaded the free SAS and I'm going to give this a try first before buying it. I have a question though. This doesn't remove anything it finds without telling me first what it has found and allowing me to make the decision to remove it or not does it? Either the free or purchased? It sounds as though the First Chance Prevention does this.

It sure takes a long time to scan. Almost as long as my antivirus does for more than twice as many files.

Thanks.

You are prompted to remove items during the scan. Any items removed are placed in the quarantine and can be restored.

We are are a thorough scanner - you can't be truly thorough and be lightening fast at the same time.....