Barbaricfellow

Dont use the boot menu!Read this first.(locked in safeboot)

I had used the " boot safe" menu ,and clicked on "boot in safe mode"

HOWEVER... if you do that it will constantly keep booting in safe mode EVEN IF YOU CHOOSE NORMAL BOOT IN YOUR BIOS.....So... You have to do it in SuperAntispyware . BUT.. you cant!!!!! Because you are in safe mode it will tell you "it cant start windows installer" In other words...YOU ARE LOCKED IN SAFE MODE

Repeating........The bios wont "listen" for as long as it switched on in Super antispyware,AND if you go to spyware (while still in safe mode of course) its the "cant start windows installer,so cant change it " message again....WITH NO WAY OUT...

The only way i managed to get out of it is that i luckily was so stubborn to not erase all my restore points yet as is very common and desirable when fighting male ware.... I guess the only other option was a complicated Chmos (bios)chip reset if i never had any restore points

Because the "restore last good working settings" option in bios didnt work either..

(Asus "P5B - E plus" Motherboard and windows XP servp 2)

Dont spam the forum, you have allready posted the same here:

https://forums.superantispyware.com/view ... d19c3b5933

and i also writed you an answer...

You have to open it through "C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware" and thoose the BootSafe program in there..

You cant open it through START.

but i agree there should be a warning somewhere that it only can be opened that way.. i think i used 30-45min before i found out.

So now i have removed the shotcut from the START menu, so im sure i dont try to open it that way igain. in case i should forget, so i dont do the mistake igain.

FYI our new version of BootSafe automatically undoes the safe mode once you boot to safe mode so the next time you boot you are back to normal mode.

I dont spam. one was a warning for others clients

(TOOK THE HASSLE TO REGISTER JUST FOR THAT!)

The other is a recommendation to the makers Not all people with comp problems read suggestions for the program...

But i understand that is to hard to understand for you......

Dont worry! 'Wont see me again PFFFFT ..... Sillybilly.....How old are you really? Happy you are allowed to say something here?

PS i havent got the faintest clue what you are talking about to start the bootmenu from the "start all programs list" or from the directory??????

As if that would made a difference?

Your spamming with vague **** here!!!!

Its the bootmenu that comes up after that that gives you a problem.....

'Wont see me again PFFFFT ..... Sillybilly.....How old are you really? Happy you are allowed to say something here?

If you used your brain, you would have solved the problem, and be able to figure out that im 19.. (thats why my name is Lasse88, the "88" is because im born in 1988)

And i cant see how you could be so offended by my other message, you must be an angry little kid, so im only happy that you wont be here anymore ;)

PS i havent got the faintest clue what you are talking about to start the bootmenu from the "start all programs list" or from the directory??????

As if that would made a difference?

Your spamming with vague **** here!!!!

Its the bootmenu that comes up after that that gives you a problem.....

actuelly yes, i have tryed on 3 different computers, (2 with xp, and 1 with W2000) and it was the same with all 3.. and i dont understand why it makes a different either, but it does..

and maybe its the bootmenu after that wont work then. i cant remember its some months ago now.. i just know it didnt work if i opened through the start menu..

FYI..? and where do i download the new version of bootsafe?

It will be part of the 4.0 release.

Cool, cant wait. 8)