info

Disappointing SuperAntiSpyware Reviews

Hello Folks,

While I've always been happy with SuperAntiSpyware, recently I've been looking at some reviews online (mostly done last year and before) that have shown less than stellar results by SuperAntiSpyware as compared to its competitors.  One particularly disappointing review was done a while back by PC Magazine, however there are others on YouTube etc. that seem to indicate a high degree of misses when it comes to detecting malware on Windows.

Everything changes and I'm sure that SuperAntiSpyware has not only seen these reviews but has acted to correct whatever flaws have existed in the past.   Can someone address this issue and give us some reassurance that the situation has indeed been corrected?

Thanks for any comments.

I can't answer those background questions about the products success / fail rate but it should be noted that pcmag did put it up against actual AV products like AVG, Avast and such. They also gave Norton the best score and yet Norton always seems to fail in AV Comparatives.

Also pcmag have suggested that SpyHunter is an excellent program (which it isn't. Far from it in fact just ask the guys at Bleeping Computer).

Hello,

It is worth nothing PC Magazine gave us a bad rating because we do not offer real-time protection in the free edition, even thought we do offer it in the Professional edition.

Our product also is not an anti-virus, we cannot be compared to such products because we are a secondary scanner aimed at combatting malware infection.