dadkins

Been a while...

... thought I would stop by and re-thank Nick for a kickbutt AS application!

Still working fine on my newest laptop! :wink:

Hi D glad to see you still out and about 8)

Hey hayc59...never thought they would do it for some strange reason.Now if only they lose Spybot/Adaware in the SCU and use SAS free then a lot of canned fix's will become redundent :wink:

Hey hayc59...never thought they would do it for some strange reason.Now if only they lose Spybot/Adaware in the SCU and use SAS free then a lot of canned fix's will become redundent :wink:

Hey fatdcuk! Yeah, I still get around on the web... 8)

Hope you are well!

EDIT: Typo

Hey fatdcuk! Yeah, I still get around on the web... 8)

Hope you are well!

EDIT: Typo

Heh I'm doing well,my victim PC is hosed yet again :P

FWIW I tried to get SAS added to both update rosta& SCU @DSLR ages ago but LH/CJ were not happy in including a botkiller that dose'nt have along established history to the resource irrespective of its overall effectiveness.

:oops: Ironically that was the time that both CastleCops added to the MRP and SpywareWarrior added it to the shortlist of recomended softwares.

Funny how things go but fwiw SAS free has proven time and time that it walks the walk so the fanboyz can talk the.... :lol: