I noticed that this morning. This entire weekend there wasn't a single update until earlier this morning. Since the product has changed hands there have been fewer program updates and the same with definition updates over the weekend. I guess they think the hackers take the weekend off? :shock:

Can't be accidental because it happens just about every weekend. If the Indians can't cut the mustard may be a look at the Chief's who are collecting free money for services not rendered. I guess that is why I'm glad that I am a Lifetime Subscriber. May be there will be a shake up in the supervisory level. Indians only perform when directed by their Chief. There has been very little QA since the change over. :? 

I'm wondering if SAS is off the Holiday Weekend?   :cry:

Last update: September 4, 3:41 PM - PDT.   Core Definitions: 12047 

No updates:

Saturday Sept 5. EST

Sunday Sept 6. EST

Monday Sept 7. EST

Looking forward to the SAS updates on Tuesday if they are taking the long weekend off. :shock:

I know the computer hackers are off this long Holiday Weekend. :roll:

kenw, you must be the only one getting weekend updates. If your Core Definition is: 12047 at the time of this post (Sept 7, 1210 PM, EST) then your not getting Weekend Updates. Look at the Update List for the year and see how many updates were missed on the weekend.

OK, I just looked at the date. Not concerned because it doesn't detect anything but cookies.

There are no updates this weekend or mostly any other. Every time you open SAS and try to update or not the update says it was just updated. A flaw in the program? It is just a deceptive way on keeping less literate computer users in the dark. Like they say what you do in the dark always comes to light. Kenw isn't concerned about what the scans don't find. It finds more that cookies, but to some that is the extent of their knowledge of the program itself. What Kenw doesn't realize he is paying annually for services not always rendered. I'm sure ProTruckDriver knows about the empty wagon?

If I didn't have a life time license, I would stop using it. I have had it catch things in the past. Long past. Then again, I watch where I surf and don't do things I did 10 years ago.

The point is other people are paying money to be protected. With no updates on the weekend, what kind of protection is that? Sure there are many with Lifetime Licenses. I have 4 of them and SAS caught some things in the past for me also. I agree with you, if I didn't have a Lifetime License I wouldn't buy the Pro Version either unless SAS starts making updates 24/7.