I updated my version of Windows to the latest version of Windows 10 Home. I just noticed that the scan results reports that I am using Windows 8. Here is a example of the results displayed in the scan logs since the update. Is this a glitch in SAS?

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
https://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 08/05/2015 at 04:39 AM

Application Version : 6.0.1204
Database Version : 11998

Scan type       : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:38:56

Operating System Information
Windows 8 64-bit (Build 6.02.9200)
UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned      : 1083
Memory threats detected   : 0
Registry items scanned    : 66555
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned        : 72875
File threats detected     : 0

============
 End of Log
============

Every since the update the operating system displays the wrong one on both of my computers.

Microsoft changed the way programs are supposed to ask for the current Windows version, which (of course) is not backwards compatible with prior versions of Windows.  They decided to "freeze" the version that is reported back to the application at Windows 8 if you don't use the new method. Sometimes Microsoft makes unusual decisions.  The only thing it affects within SAS is the version display in the log, but we'll get that cleaned up for the next build now that it actually matters :)

- Dave

It was not causing a physical problem but it just seemed strange for SAS to report the incorrect version of Windows. Will be waiting on the next version of SAS to correct Microsoft's error. Thanks for the speedy reply....