MeDIeVaL

Trojan.Mezzia inside avast!...?

I've scanned my system twice in 2 weeks with SUPERAntiSpyware and got this false positive detection in avast! antivirus. I'd report it to avast! team but nothing they can do to overcome this false positive detection. And as I was told to do so, I would like you guys from SUPERAntiSpyware to take a look on this...

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic= ... #msg254551

In our detection screen, did you click the "Report False Positive" button so we can have a sample of the file? If not, please do so.

I still don't get the feedback. SUPERAntiSpy, can I know the result. From the time being, it's just me who got the prob so the result will helping much whether I need to repaired either one of the program.

I still don't get the feedback. SUPERAntiSpy, can I know the result. From the time being, it's just me who got the prob so the result will helping much whether I need to repaired either one of the program.

Our definitions have been updated, so it won't be detected.

Thanx a lot. I'll do a complete scan once again and see whether the prob still persist or not. I'll let you know afterwards. A'way, thanx once again... :D