Sign in to follow this  
Ultra Male

Internet Download Manager

Been using this program for more than 4 years, this is the first time SAS reports that it's a PUP! This is definitely a false positive! Internet Download Manager is NOT bundled with any program! it's the best paid download manager out there!

SAS is what bundles crap! Bundles Chrome with its installation!

2ewo7jr.jpg

Hello, I registered just to reply to this thread.

I don't know about the free 30-day trial, but I have been using IDM for 4-5 years now. I have never seen any ads or malware bundled to it.

I believe this is a false positive and request it to be removed from the detection.

Thanks.

Hello, I registered just to reply to this thread.

I don't know about the free 30-day trial, but I have been using IDM for 4-5 years now. I have never seen any ads or malware bundled to it.

I believe this is a false positive and request it to be removed from the detection.

Thanks.

yes exactly! 100% false positive

Hello MaXimus,

This is definitely a false detection. The database has been updated, and Internet Download Manager should no longer be detected as an unwanted program as of database version 11899 (which should be released within the hour).

SUPERAntiSpyware Malware Research

Hello MaXimus,

This is definitely a false detection. The database has been updated, and Internet Download Manager should no longer be detected as an unwanted program as of database version 11899 (which should be released within the hour).

SUPERAntiSpyware Malware Research

Thank you very much for your prompt action.

Cheers