classicalpiano

Great product, great support

Just this past Friday, I installed the SAS Pro to try it out for the 15 day trial period. Well, that didn't last long. I just payed for it plus lifetime updates. SUPERAntiSpyware is just as it reads: SUPER. Like most everyone else, I used SpyBot and Ad-Aware, but those utilities became bloated, intrusive (especially the new Ad-Aware), and not very accurate. So, I tried SAS, and three days later I purchased it, and then removed SpyBot and Ad-Aware from my computer. Your product and support are top-notch. When I first tried SAS, I needed some information and I received an answer withing about 30 minutes. It's tough to beat that. Thanks for SUPERAntiSpyware, and thanks for superior support.

Just this past Friday, I installed the SAS Pro to try it out for the 15 day trial period. Well, that didn't last long. I just payed for it plus lifetime updates. SUPERAntiSpyware is just as it reads: SUPER. Like most everyone else, I used SpyBot and Ad-Aware, but those utilities became bloated, intrusive (especially the new Ad-Aware), and not very accurate. So, I tried SAS, and three days later I purchased it, and then removed SpyBot and Ad-Aware from my computer. Your product and support are top-notch. When I first tried SAS, I needed some information and I received an answer withing about 30 minutes. It's tough to beat that. Thanks for SUPERAntiSpyware, and thanks for superior support.

Thank you so much for the compliments, we work hard to produce a quality product and maintain prompt customer service!