SUPERAntiSpy

SAS with SAB?

I've been using Superantispyware Pro for a while and am totally thrilled with it . . . the best around. I was checking out the info on SUPERAdBlocker, and it says that it contains SAS within it. Is this the same exact SAS that I have, or is it just a pared down version. If it is the same, doesn't it make sense to spend $29.95 for both instead of just one? Thanks for your time in answering this.

The SUPERAntiSpyware in SUPERAdBlocker is the SUPERAntiSpyware Personal Edition - the Professional version contains many features that the Personal does not - we are preparing a compare chart and a version of SUPERAdBlocker without SUPERAntiSpyware so the SUPERAntiSpyware Professional users can have the "best of both worlds" so to speak.

I've been using Superantispyware Pro for a while and am totally thrilled with it . . . the best around. I was checking out the info on SUPERAdBlocker, and it says that it contains SAS within it. Is this the same exact SAS that I have, or is it just a pared down version. If it is the same, doesn't it make sense to spend $29.95 for both instead of just one? Thanks for your time in answering this.

The SUPERAntiSpyware in SUPERAdBlocker is the SUPERAntiSpyware Personal Edition - the Professional version contains many features that the Personal does not - we are preparing a compare chart and a version of SUPERAdBlocker without SUPERAntiSpyware so the SUPERAntiSpyware Professional users can have the "best of both worlds" so to speak.

Will that version of SUPERAdBlocker then be cheaper.??

Will that version of SUPERAdBlocker then be cheaper.??

We will likely offer it at a reduced price, especially to SUPERAntiSpyware users.

Is there any new info on, "a version of SUPERAdBlocker without SUPERAntiSpyware so the SUPERAntiSpyware Professional users can have the "best of both worlds" so to speak"? I've been waiting for this with baited breath. I really want to get SAB, but I have SAS pro and dont feel like spending that much for something i already have. Are u guys still working on a standalone of SAB?

Is there any new info on, "a version of SUPERAdBlocker without SUPERAntiSpyware so the SUPERAntiSpyware Professional users can have the "best of both worlds" so to speak"? I've been waiting for this with baited breath. I really want to get SAB, but I have SAS pro and dont feel like spending that much for something i already have. Are u guys still working on a standalone of SAB?

It will be released after our 4.0 version of SUPERAntiSypware Professional is final.