Threedog

Product Activations

How many times can you activate on the same computer. The reason I ask is that I do a lot of testing and stuff and reformat often. Also, I have a few Acronis images that I restore to and Superantispyware is installed on them. Will this run my activations out?

I posted this on another thread but decided to start a new topic with this question.

Thanks

How many times can you activate on the same computer. The reason I ask is that I do a lot of testing and stuff and reformat often. Also, I have a few Acronis images that I restore to and Superantispyware is installed on them. Will this run my activations out?

I posted this on another thread but decided to start a new topic with this question.

Thanks

On the same computer, as long as the hardware does not change you can do it as many times as you wish. This will be better handled in our upcoming 4.0 version.

Thanks

On the same computer, as long as the hardware does not change you can do it as many times as you wish. This will be better handled in our upcoming 4.0 version.

Dear,

when would version 4 end up?

Gui

Thanks

Dear,

when would version 4 end up?

Gui

When it's ready :)

Thanks for the info!!!!

Thanks

Will it be before Dec.?

="On the same computer, as long as the hardware does not change you can do it as many times as you wish. This will be better handled in our upcoming 4.0 version.

What if hardware is changed ? Then what.

I had to replace 3 hard drives a couple of months ago plus a video card.

I don't know if anyone here has noticed this, but the quality of hard drives is rapidly falling, they don't last very long nowadays, other members of another forum I'm on have also noticed that.

I've noticed it as well. It seems they're trying to pack too many GB's into one drive.

I'm also concerned with the activation. I've resold SAS to about 200 customers now. I've always skipped the email option when installing. What's going to happen when their drives fail and they have to reinstall and reactivate SAS?

="On the same computer, as long as the hardware does not change you can do it as many times as you wish. This will be better handled in our upcoming 4.0 version.

I don't know if anyone here has noticed this, but the quality of hard drives is rapidly falling, they don't last very long nowadays, other members of another forum I'm on have also noticed that.

I've noticed it as well. It seems they're trying to pack too many GB's into one drive.

I'm also concerned with the activation. I've resold SAS to about 200 customers now. I've always skipped the email option when installing. What's going to happen when their drives fail and they have to reinstall and reactivate SAS?

They can re-install and re-activate no problem. If they have a problem you, or they, can simply contact us and we can reset the code immediately.

They can re-install and re-activate no problem. If they have a problem you, or they, can simply contact us and we can reset the code immediately.

Ok. Thanks Nick.