Greetings from the GREAT Country of TEXAS, U.S.ofA.

I have been informed by my ISP that my systems are infected with a bady virus, malware, or just some sort of a 'tagging' software.  The only information found, " .bkrtx.com " that is all my Antivirus software shows, something about the websites certificate has expired.  I spoke with a Supervisor of my ISP's Technicians and was told by him the above is this issue.  Have run several scans with  (latest updates) and nothing has been detected.

Any advice?  Where may I find this infection and how may it be removed.  Some info found on the web said it can be removed by individuals if you know where to look for this software.  I am wondering why SAS has not found this malware, stealing software . .

Hi LxCi

It's a Privacy Tracker, part of BlueKai now owned by Oracle.

The reason it's not picked up by SAS is because it's not a PUP as such (although it will eventually have PUP like qualities).

Download and run adwcleaner select Scan and then Clean/Delete it will restart your system and issue you with a deletion log, please post that log here.

Thanks.

"GS"

I feel it is a bit more, as nothing from Windows could access the NET.  Even Windows Update, IE v11.x, Microsoft Media PLayer, et ecteras . .  The only thing that could was my e-mail Client and Avast! Free Antivrus scaning software.  It was not that easy to clear either, took me about a week to finally get back to the net.  Mozilla FireFox v34.x could but kept getting the websites attempted visits were interrupted with their certificate had expired.  It did not all hit at the same time over about five (5) days before the full effect hit.  There were not any clues as to what had gone wrong, called my ISP where I learned of the infection.  Then started to investigate and was told by one site to run adwcleaner and that started the come back.  That did not clean it all, spent about four (4) days searching the Registry files with Regedit and when finding one clue would lead me to another then another et ceteras . .  It went from a simple tracking to a full blown night-mare . .

Excuse me, forgot to THANK YOU for the information and suggestion, but; it took much more than that

Edited by LxCi

I also would like to apologize for not providing more detail when first posting, was so releaved that the net was somewhat back in operation here just neglected.  Still not completely sure it is all gone, only time will tell the tail/tale.

AND thank you for removing that SPAM post that was here.