Sign in to follow this  
RSF

WINDOWS CERTIFICATE "Invalid"

QUite concerned about this finding from SAS report on known/unknown prgs running on my PC. As you know, I have been using SAS since about 2006 and trust my PC's life withit. 

However, today after running the prg from SAS, I was shocked to see there was a "WINDOWS CERTIFICATE -- INVALID". Report Title.

Looked it up could not find anyway to check-it, from MS.  I'm quite concerned.

About 2007 I had a serious infection of some sort, then protected by Mca'Fee.  Ran a few online prgs to find it, nothing did, until, I ran SUPERAntiSpyware..found-it, a few minutes later reported found, removed. As you know I have been a superfan eversince, telling anybody (Friends on FB with problems, to Run SAS).  I'm quite concerned about SAS report today there is a WINDOWS INVALID CERTIFICATE. And I cannot find an answer at MS Site either. Ran their special one-time diagnosis, nothing.  Was hacked last week on FB..to a terrible degree..comments made to a few female fb friends which one of witch I read..vulgar.  Reported it the Canadian Police Force and Facebook. But shoot, how can I use something to find out how they? piggy-backed my login?  It's happened a few times the last 6-8 years with my screen flashing three-four times after.  The last two times, shut-down my 1600.00 Vostro (for good) and the Last my 4700C.

Any advice from you guys or customer base would be most respectfully be appreciated.

Thank You,

Scott

Hi RSF

Welcome to SASForums

An anti-malware program shouldn't give the title of Windows Invalid Certificate as this would be browser based.

Can you give more details about it please.

Thank you.