Greetings from the GREAT State of TEXAS,

Recently ran a Full scan with 14 entries discovered and this is an example:

Sendori_RASAPI32 (x86)

of which I found thirty (30) like entries in my registry file from many another including Microsoft.  They were entered in "HKLM" not sure if any were elsewhere.  I have a copy of the scan log where the entries were removed.

If you would like to see this let me know.

Thank you for reading my post . .

TIA, CU L8R,

LxCi

Hello LxCi,

SUPERAntiSpyware does detect Sendori as a potentially unwanted program. These unwanted programs often leave traces of themselves behind after running the uninstaller - these persistent traces are probably what SAS is detecting.

If you could please post your scan logs that would be most helpful. With the logs I should be able to adjust the database to not detect these persistent traces.

Gabe Burch

Primary Malware Researcher

SUPERAntiSpyware

GuiltySpark & SAS Malware Research,
Thank you so very much for these responses, am having issues with the system the problem occurred.  Did get the LOG file, attached.

IGNORE the below information within the Parathesis:  MY error in reporting it as SAS find and was NOT.

(Have another issue with the same computer after running another scan this morn discovered another PUP and now cannot get into that computer as there is not an ICON that will give me access to any program even Windows Explorer.  Have found ways to get around some issues.  Cannot find the Quarrantine folder for SAS to see what was removed.)

TIA, CU L8R,

LxCi