user123

New user needs latest version

Hi, I am new to this software. My computer got a spyware that requires core: 3305 Trace: 1311. I downloaded superantispyware, checked for the latest updates, but only have core: 3259 Trace: 1270.

How can I get the updated file?

Thanks

Update, I acutally read the directions on how to manually download the latest files. I did this, and unzipped them. I could only find the file processlist.db in the Program files\superantispyware, so that is where I unzipped to. When restarting the application, it still showed the old core version.

Thanks

Hi, I am new to this software. My computer got a spyware that requires core: 3305 Trace: 1311. I downloaded superantispyware, checked for the latest updates, but only have core: 3259 Trace: 1270.

Thanks

Update, I acutally read the directions on how to manually download the latest files. I did this, and unzipped them. I could only find the file processlist.db in the Program files\superantispyware, so that is where I unzipped to. When restarting the application, it still showed the old core version.

Thanks

Make sure your firewall is not blocking access from SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE

Thanks

Thanks

You didn't follow the instruction correctly (I made the same mistake before).

Pay attention to the bold text

Manual Definition Updates

If you would like to manually update your definitions simply exit SUPERAntiSpyware, then click the "Download" links above and copy the files to your Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware folder, unzip them, and restart SUPERAntiSpyware. To unzip files in Windows XP, simply right-click on the file and select the "Extract All..." option from the menu. To automatically update, simply click the "Check for Updates" button on the SUPERAntiSpyware main application screen.

For Windows 2000/XP/2003/Media Center the folder is typically located here:

C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware

For Windows 98/ME the folder is typically located here:

C:\Windows\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware