Sign in to follow this  
AZIZKING

Help Please

Hello ,

My Laptop Goes Normal But SomeTimes It Turns Off

It's Not A ShutDown Virus 

It's Completly Shut Down WithOut Logging Off Then ShutDown (2 Times get Blue Screen)

I already Update My Drivers Using Driver Max 

Is It Because I Use My Laptop 24h per day every day

Or A hacker/SpyBot Is Turning iT of

Start up in safe mode and do the following;

• Click 'Start'
  • Click on 'Run'
  • Type in "sysdm.cpl" (without the quotes) and press Enter
  • Click on the 'Advanced' tab
  • Click on the 'Startup and Recovery' Settings button
  • Uncheck 'Automatically restart', then click on OK
  • Click on OK to exit the System applet, then close the Control Panel.
  • Reboot for the changes to take effect

The next time a blue screen occurs you should be able to see it long enough to jot down the error code(stop code = 0x000005 for example)

And stay away from turd third party driver update programs, they cause more problems and don't work too well.

Hello Azizking! I have had these sorts of issues and problems in the past I used to use IObit Advanced system care free, driver booster, and etc etc. The issues that I have faced are like the ones you are facing. Issues like system automatically restarts, shutsdown, and etc. I have learned what are these and the harm that can cause on your system. NEVER EVER use third party tools always download programs, drivers, and etc via their manufacturer's website and use their methods.           

Hello Azizking! I have had these sorts of issues and problems in the past I used to use IObit Advanced system care free, driver booster, and etc etc. The issues that I have faced are like the ones you are facing. Issues like system automatically restarts, shutsdown, and etc. I have learned what are these and the harm that can cause on your system. NEVER EVER use third party tools always download programs, drivers, and etc via their manufacturer's website and use their methods.           

Or it could be his laptop overheating sorta. Iobit product contains virus if i remember since in the past i have ESET Smart Security suite and then i download the iobit update and somehow ESET said is contain viruses. Also, my best guess for him is to reformat his os so he can start from the scratch if he already done the advanced systemcare scan and allow it to fix. Never use any registry cleaner tools or defragment because if there something wrong with your registry then you will have a big time.

Yeah I agree with you. Azizking best option for you is to do a system restore your laptop to factory settings! Once you do that don't ever never use any sort of registry cleaner, defragmenter, or driver booster or any other sort of drivers updates. For Defragmenter, just use windows defragmenter that is installed with your operating system. All other types of updates go to your computer manufacturer website to download updates that are specifically designed for your laptop. Programs such as cyberlink programs i.e. webcam and etc... go to their respective website to download program updates and etc.

If your laptop is overheating, seek professional expertise/or help to help you teach how to clean your laptop fan. Also make sure you put your laptop in a clean table or a desk with lots of room. Putting your laptop in a congested place causes your laptop to overheat.

If your laptop is overheating, seek professional expertise/or help to help you teach how to clean your laptop fan. Also make sure you put your laptop in a clean table or a desk with lots of room. Putting your laptop in a congested place causes your laptop to overheat.

That will void his warranty if he still have some left. I would recommend you talk to your manufacture and tell them you need replacement or RMA your laptop because is overheating. Also, i recommend you do some couple of anti-malware scan before you reformat your os.