Sign in to follow this  
zoril1

(SOLVED) Same issue, same FP, same files!!!!

I posted earlier and you replied to the last post that the rule was disabled database verion 11527, Yet after another update the same 10  FPS are being identified again in database version 11528! Truly this is becoming too regular an occurence and is very annoying! Once again I sent the files to your team. I don't have the time for this. All these files are clear with over 50 other search engines in Virus Total. Please sort this out properly..

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
https://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 09/29/2014 at 04:05 AM

Application Version : 6.0.1146
Database Version : 11528

Scan type       : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:14:38

Operating System Information
Windows 8.1 64-bit (Build 6.03.9200)
UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned      : 940
Memory threats detected   : 0
Registry items scanned    : 67356
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned        : 46233
File threats detected     : 10

Trojan.Agent/Gen-StartPage
    C:\PROGRAM FILES\PHOTOSCISSORS\UNINS000.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\ABYLONSOFT\EXIF-CLEANER\UNINS000.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FOCUSKY\UNINS000.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\SCANITTO PRO\UNINS000.EXE
    C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\SUPEREZ WAVE EDITOR\UNINS000.EXE
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\ABYLONSOFT\ABYLON EXIF-CLEANER\UNINSTALL ABYLON EXIF-CLEANER.LNK
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\FOCUSKY\UNINSTALL FOCUSKY.LNK
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\PHOTOSCISSORS\UNINSTALL PHOTOSCISSORS.LNK
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\SCANITTO PRO\UNINSTALL SCANITTO PRO.LNK
    C:\PROGRAMDATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\SUPEREZ WAVE EDITOR\UNINSTALL.LNK

============
 End of Log
============

Zoril1,

This is rather puzzling...

There have no been FP reports for this definition, aside from yours - I'm assuming they're yours because of the note, "FP you said you had corrected this."

I downloaded some of the samples that were reported as FPs and scanned against them with SAS, there are no detections.

Can you please file a support request ticket, and we'll work with you to resolve this issue:

https://www.superantispyware.com/precreateticket.html

Thanks.

Your response is appreciated - I submitted a ticket as requested by you. I took the 10 files from the allowed/trusted items, then re-scanned them again  with SAS after first updating the database. It would appear in database version 11529 the files are now fine and no longer detected as a virus, unlike database version 11528! Furthermore a new Virus Total scan shows your engine now finds the files safe...