System Investigator - Unknown/unverified of program and other files

Whenever I install a new version of SAS Pro why does it detect the same unknown/unverified files and programs which I got it to upvote/verify the file which I consider to be safe in the previous version of SAS Pro. For example I upvote/verify a program called WINRAR in version SAS PRo 6.0.1130 when it first detect it. I then update SAS Pro to 6.0.1146 and it detects WINRAR as a unknown/unverified file and again I have to upvote it.

Doesn't SAS Pro puts these sort of files and program in the known good file database so when a user install a new version of SAS and rather than a user approving  and verifying it again and again and user have to again upvote it?  

Is it definitely the same file and not a variation of that file e.g. Reg file - DLL file - etc?

Has WinRAR been updated recently? (didn't think anyone still used that).

WINRAR is just an example :). System investigator doesn't show any unknown/unverified files associated with WINRAR (when I upgrade to a new version of WINRAR). I still use WINRAR. It recently released a new version of it. WINRAR 5.11

Is it definitely the same file and not a variation of that file e.g. Reg file - DLL file - etc?

Has WinRAR been updated recently? (didn't think anyone still used that).

Didn't think anyone still used that?  I paid for WinRAR around 8 years ago and still use it regularly.

It's still updated regularly and has the best compression of any app I know.