mdsllc

How do I make SuperAntispyware login before scanning?

I am running SAS Pro on a Windows 7 32 & 64 bit machines. I have my settings set to logout of my home network after 30 minutes. SAS Pro is suppose to scan at 2am but can't because it is logged out. I can't find a setting to login before scan like on other spyware removal products. Don't tell me I have to buy the buiness version please! Thanks in advance.

David

Maybe I need to be more specific. I am running SAS Pro on a Windows 7 32 & 64 bit machines. I have my screen saver set to lock the computer after 30 minutes. SAS Pro is suppose to scan at 2am but can't because it is locked. I can't find any setting that will allow me to unlock the computer to complete the scan. Can anyone help out a newbie or tell me what I'm doing wrong not to get a respose to my question. Thanks Members.

David

Hi mdsllc,

I don't think what you're asking is possible in SAS at present, possibly due to the fact that you're logged out at the time and SAS needs to be logged into an account to scan (I'm just guessing at this point).

I think SAS_Dave would probably be able to answer this question better.

Mdsllc,

I'm very sorry your query was not answered. 

GuiltySpark is correct, you must be logged in for the scheduled scan to run.  You can hibernate or sleep, and wake from those states when the scan is scheduled, but you must be logged in.

mdsllc, I apologize it took so long for an answer. I check this forum multiple times a day and never saw the question or any of the updates until today. I will look into how that could happen.