Sign in to follow this  
Trackerd

New Version 6 UI

The New Version 6 UI is NOT neat at all.  The fake malware and  antivirus trojans look better than this new ui, It doesn't show the scan progress and is missing the techie overall appeal. The Scan Progress is a HUGE factor for me.    I feel like we stepped backwards to in regards to its ui.  SUCKY   If you want to change the look of something, change the superantispyware website.  Bring it current instead.

I uninstalled it and reverted back to 5.7.1026.

Funnily enough I always thought the old version looked more like a fake scanner, and I wouldn't say it ever looked 'techie' SysInternals, GMER they look techie but I've never thought 'techie' about SAS.

The new look isn't for everyone granted, however times will always move on it changed from the early editions and it will no doubt change again in the future, for me personally I prefer the new version (once you customise the colour scheme to your preference).

As for 5.7.xxxx version, I think SAS are going to create a seperate download for that option (mainly for users that just cannot use the new version due to whichever means) so updates should still be available for a while. :)