Anyway to automate installation?

I work for technical support which deals with removing spyware and other malware from the computer.

We help a lot of people who are novice users. So, is there any way to automate Superantispyware's Installation so that, just by running it, it can automatically install, update and run a complete scan once?

There should be no need for user input and the process from the installation to the removal of spyware detected on the first scan should be automatic.

Please let me know if there are any command line switches or any other ways to do it

I work for technical support which deals with removing spyware and other malware from the computer.

We help a lot of people who are novice users. So, is there any way to automate Superantispyware's Installation so that, just by running it, it can automatically install, update and run a complete scan once?

There should be no need for user input and the process from the installation to the removal of spyware detected on the first scan should be automatic.

Please let me know if there are any command line switches or any other ways to do it

There are not currently any command line switches, we may add some in a future version of the Professional Edition.