craigjh

After scanning forces me to click through summary screen

After the scan completes SAS Professional is forcing me to respond to the screen to let me know that it took care of threats (i.e., my browser cookies). Is there a new configuration option that will only require action from me if there is a threat that is not low risk?  This is not hard or terrible time consuming but it is annoying.

If this is not an option, can it be made into one.  The current method is going to result in alert fatigue.

I think this is the same issue I listed under scheduled scan does not close look for this under 6.0 release topic second page has a updated version to 6.0.1134 download this version and install it , Dave from SAS created to fix this issue.

I think this is the same issue I listed under scheduled scan does not close look for this under 6.0 release topic second page has a updated version to 6.0.1134 download this version and install it , Dave from SAS created to fix this issue.

Could you link to the thread you mention? I looked through that topic (I'm assuming the one pinned at the top of the page?) and couldn't find that updated version.

Thank you!

Could you link to the thread you mention? I looked through that topic (I'm assuming the one pinned at the top of the page?) and couldn't find that updated version.

Thank you!

OK here is how you can find it, click on forums top of this page then scroll down to superantispyware pre release 6.0 topic then all the way to the wright you will see my issue I started scheduled scan does not close click on that , then go to second page of this issue, then 11 down uder SAS Dave you will see a link that is the link for 6.0.1134 Dave talks about this should be last issue with scheduled scans, please try this and let me know, good luck

GreaseMonkey, thanks for pointing me to your posting and the newer version. I've just installed so it's too early to tell if it makes any difference.

Thanks again!