Seth

Yahoo Canada search for "superantispyware"

Hi Seth

Nick has no control on these types of links/websites.Who ever placed them has paid the search engine to list them as with most commercial engines.

If you click through to website download you will notice an ID(possibly affiliate) who wants their payday for delivering the traffic to the host site/software.

You will find its very common practice unfortunetly :(

Hi Seth

Nick has no control on these types of links/websites.Who ever placed them has paid the search engine to list them as with most commercial engines.

If you click through to website download you will notice an ID(possibly affiliate) who wants their payday for delivering the traffic to the host site/software.

Hi fatdcuk :)

I could understand the sponsored search result if I just typed in "antispyware" as opposed to a specific antispyware application. For example, if I type in "Spyware Doctor" (UGH!) or "Spyware Blaster", those sponsered sites which I listed don't appear.

Hi Seth

Hi fatdcuk :)

I could understand the sponsored search result if I just typed in "antispyware" as opposed to a specific antispyware application. For example, if I type in "Spyware Doctor" (UGH!) or "Spyware Blaster", those sponsered sites which I listed don't appear.

With our popularity, more people are targeting our name in their advertising to lead users away from us :(

Well Nick, in a certain perspective that's good news! Despite the competition's efforts, they are in no way even going to slow down SAS's freight train. Shame on Yahoo (crap) for participating in such under handed business practices.

Anyway, SAS is on the verge of dominating the antimalware market and I thank you again Nick for producing a superior application with unparalleled support.

Well Nick, in a certain perspective that's good news! Despite the competition's efforts, they are in no way even going to slow down SAS's freight train. Shame on Yahoo (crap) for participating in such under handed business practices.

Anyway, SAS is on the verge of dominating the antimalware market and I thank you again Nick for producing a superior application with unparalleled support.

I really appreciate YOUR support and our users support of our product. We work hard to keep SUPERAntiSpyware ready to tackle the toughest malware. :)