Ultra Male

What happened to Pale Moon Support?

Ever since Firefox adopted the new crappy Australis interface, thousands of people have been switching over to Pale Moon which is based on the Firefox 24.6 ESR and keeps the old nice interface that many like

It is 100% compatible with all Firefox add-ons as well as basically, they are the same browser it's just that the user profile folder is located in:

C:\Users\$USER$\AppData\Roaming\Moonchild Productions\Pale Moon\Profiles

We were promised that version 6 of SAS will include support for Pale Moon but it didn't

Even the old version of Spyware Blasterthat I use supports Pale Moon why isn't SAS listening to its customers?

Please help it is very simple to add one directory to the list of locations that SAS scans for cookies in

SUPERAntiSpyware 6 does detect and remove Pale Moon cookies. If you are having a problem with it, I would like to work with you to figure out the issue. You are correct, there is no difference between FireFox and Pale Moon except for the appdata directory. 

It does detect cookies fine but the reason I posted is I've seen many people ask for this so I thought it wasn't properly detecting everything.

Also, I never say any official statement about Pale Moon support

thanks man