hayc59

@ Dave Version: 6.0.1108 ??

Everyday you have a new release what gives?

and can you post somewhere on the forum or website

that changes and whats new? thanks

At this point, there's nothing new, just tracking down quirks some users have reported. Mostly just changes to the error reporting. When the update server goes live, we won't rapid-fire the new builds like that so folks don't get bombarded with update messages.

I get that with version 6.xxx after each build update.

The box under Automatic Updates shows as Disabled and is red.

I check my settings and updates are set to Enabled. If I disable that setting then re-enable it the box turns green and shows Automatic Updates Enabled.

Also changes back to green if I do nothing with the settings and just reboot the PC.

Update servers are offline for now.  We generally wait to get feedback from folks who download & install before pushing it out to all users.

Dave thanks for poppin in at BBR forum real nice of you!!

I get that with version 6.xxx after each build update.

The box under Automatic Updates shows as Disabled and is red.

I check my settings and updates are set to Enabled. If I disable that setting then re-enable it the box turns green and shows Automatic Updates Enabled.

Also changes back to green if I do nothing with the settings and just reboot the PC.

This seems to be fixed in v6.0.1116

Yeah, that was just fix with the installer.  Now that it's sorted out, reinstalling won't mess up the existing automatic update schedule (be it enabled or disabled before the reinstall).  So many of these "unexpected behavior" issues crop up from the reinstall process, which is typically avoided by the in-product updater. In a way though, it's good to get them uncovered and fixed, even if they are rare a majority of the time.