Buddahfan

When Will Automatic Application Updates Be Enabled?

or do I need to do a clean install to enable them?

The default appears to be eight hours.  I changed mine to daily.  Still remains disabled.  Is this a problem on my end or has this feature not yet been enabled by SAS in version 6.0

We haven't enabled updates yet; should be this week. The minor builds we've been releasing have mostly been changes to the error reporting to help a few users with specific issues.  These updates aren't necessary for most users.

Thanks.  Looking forward to the 'red' going 'green'.   I kind of thought that was it at the SAS end.   However, I just wanted to make sure .it wasn't a problem at my end.

Suggestion:

MajorGeeks has only the downloads for the update to the Free version and not the Pro version.  I have previously used the Free version to update the Pro version without a problem: i.e., the update will stay say Lifetime Subcription but the Icons are different.   It would be nice if MajorGeeks also had the link to the updates for the Pro version instead of having to go to the SAS website.   Not a biggie but just a thought.  

The Pro and Free installers are essentially the same with the only difference being the Pro installer defaults to Pro Trial if you don't input a registration code, whereas the Free installer defaults to the Free version.  I'm not sure why MajorGeeks has a link to the old , I'll try to reach out to them.

The Pro and Free installers are essentially the same with the only difference being the Pro installer defaults to Pro Trial if you don't input a registration code, whereas the Free installer defaults to the Free version.  I'm not sure why MajorGeeks has a link to the old , I'll try to reach out to them.

Thanks for the response and clarification about the "code'

Sorry I wasn't clear.   I was trying to addess the icon issue. The Free Version and Pro Version each generate an icon with a different description.  The description on the icon generated by SAS Pro is "SUPERAntispyware Professional"  As I recall the icon description generated by the Free version is "SUPERAntispyware Free"  So even though someone is still using the Pro version the new icon will say Free. 

Again this is minor point but can be confusing for a new user,when updatting from MajorGeeks especially someone who just purchased a Pro license.   Therefore I was suggesting that MajorGeeks also have he link to the Pro version, which you acknowledged.