Mr. Hurdur

SUPERAntiSpyware keeps causing my computer to freeze.

Recently whenever I opened up SAS, everything but my mouse hangs for a moment and then everything freezes soon afterwards. I tried uninstalling, downloading the latest version, and reinstalling the program, but the issue still came up. Now I've uninstalled it again just to be safe. While I won't entirely rule it out, I'm certain the cause isn't due to malware or any infections.

I haven't installed anything prior to when this problem started happening, so I was wondering if this is a new issue many people are dealing with or if it's just me. As for other anti-virus and anti-malware that may or may not be the causing any conflict, I do actually have Avast and Malwarebytes installed, but no issue had come up between those and SAS before. Could it be possible that a new update for either of them is causing this problem, though?

im having the same issue as the post above, although it happens on the routine scan set a 7pm..ive done exactly the same as above ie uninstall and reinstall but its still happening..i use kaspersky av..so i cant see it being a conflict as we have different security and its doing the same thing...any ideas please?..

Started another scan with the Kernel Direct and Direct Disk Access options unchecked, and it doesn't seem to freeze anymore (scan's not over yet, though, but it's past the point where i had problems on the first time)