ToHelenBackAgain

Free Version Has Stopped Finding Tracking Cookies

As the title says.  I looked around and saw that this was a known problem in 2011, but I didn't find anything more recent.  It's just begun - well, stopped - with the most recent update, for me.  I really like that the program will find and remove tracking cookies - it's the main reason I use it.  Will this be fixed soon?  Or, alternatively, is it a problem specific to me, and if so, any suggestions how to fix it?  I do have the option enabled, I checked to make sure of that.

Hi THBA,

What browser are you using and do you have any cookie cleaner programs installed?

Hi, and thanks for the reply!  CoolNovo, with which it's been working fine until the latest update.  And yes, CCleaner, but I rarely run it and do not have it set to run automatically.

I have no idea about CoolNovo as I've never used it (not a chrome fan) but one of the team may be able to answer this for you.

ToHelenBackAgain,

What a great user name, made me laugh.

CoolNovo cookie detection and removal is currently not supported.  We have a short list of Chrome and Firefox variants we are considering adding support for in the future.