Sign in to follow this  
turak

I Gotta QUESTION about Super anti bal-bla

Thisp rogram keeps on popping up and telling me it is 'successfiully blocked an OUTGOING attempt to so something nasty

My question is thsi: if the attempt is OUTGOING: then it's coming from INSIDE my computer: not OUTSIDE my computer

Shouldn't this program be able to find what and where this malware is INSIDE my computer instead of 'blocking' any attempt to connect to the internet?  Ist should because if it found what ever imalware is INSIDE my computer:  It wouldn't have to continua;ly waste my time and its time blocking something that should be gotten rid of.  Does anyone know of a better malware program that doesn't irritate the hell out of me because it doesn't or can;t find the bug that's bugging me?

Hi turak,

Difficult question to answer but I will have a go until one of the team can answer with far more conviction.

Shouldn't this program be able to find what and where this malware is INSIDE my computer instead of 'blocking' any attempt to connect to the internet?

It may already have.

Have you checked the Uninstall Unwanted Programs (PUPs) option? sometimes Toolbars will 'phone home'.

It wouldn't have to continua;ly waste my time and its time blocking something that should be gotten rid of.

It wastes nobodys time.

Does anyone know of a better malware program that doesn't irritate the hell out of me because it doesn't or can;t find the bug that's bugging me?

Scale it down a bit I'm not driving a Taxi. What do you want from a particular Anti-Malware product precisely ?

SUPERAntiSpyware doesn't have a popup that indicates it blocked something outgoing from your machine. Are you sure It's SUPERAntiSpyware? Can you post a screen shot?