desertdad

Running SuperAntiSpyware with SuperAdBlocker

I am about to install and hope to run together SAS Pro and SAB. I think I will have to turn off the antispyware function in SAB. If I do that will the SAB just be an additional antipopup function with no duplicate resources between SAS and SAB? I have read that SAB has SAS in SAB, but I think it is limited to the realtime antispyware checking and none of the additional capabilities of SAS Pro. Can somebody confirm my understanding is correct? TIA

I am about to install and hope to run together SAS Pro and SAB. I think I will have to turn off the antispyware function in SAB. If I do that will the SAB just be an additional antipopup function with no duplicate resources between SAS and SAB? I have read that SAB has SAS in SAB, but I think it is limited to the realtime antispyware checking and none of the additional capabilities of SAS Pro. Can somebody confirm my understanding is correct? TIA

If you are installing both SAS and SAB, I would uncheck the "Block Spyware Applications" option in the ad-blocking tab of SAB as you only need one real-time scanner active. SAB does contain the scanning capabilities of SAS, just not the extra features such as repairs, custom scanning and fine tuning the scanning control.