Sign in to follow this  
princetongrad24

latest definition version?

Hi princetongrad24,

That is the current definition due to the holidays even the SAS team need some time off :)

But new updates will be rolled out in the next 24 hrs.

The last update you had would have been a full definition update to cover any down time.

Hi princetongrad24, That is the current definition due to the holidays even the SAS team need some time off :) But new updates will be rolled out in the next 24 hrs. The last update you had would have been a full definition update to cover any down time.

oh ok, that eases my worries ;)

ill hold off on a scan though just in case until the new updates come out.

i had another question though, let's say i had an older definition..idk the codes, but let's say 1092 lol. if i click 1092 on my home page where it says get more information, will it show that 1092 is the latest version, or will it show that 1093 is the latest and i should upgrade? idk if that makes sense, but im asking about the current version page. does it only show the version you clicked on wanting more info, or does it truly show the latest version.

The more info page will show the Latest update not what your version running older definitions states.

In other words....if your version is currently at 1092 and you click the More info link it will show the Latest definition files 1093/94 etc not your 1092 files.

Always make sure you have the latest definitions to avoid confusion.