Detected: 0

Registry Items

Scanned: 15687

Detected: 1 (Trojan.Agent/Gen)

(x86) HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\CURRENTVERSION\RUN#23121121

File Items

Scanned: 130,000+

Detected: 6 (adware)

I've been a proud user of SUPERAntiSpyware(free, I have no way of paying for an upgrade) for a few years now and it's an awesome program mainly because it would find whatever my other AV's wouldn't find and it wold remove them with no problem...until now. Yesterday I initiated a scan with this program and it found a trojan. I thought it was not too big of a problem because it had removed about two trojans in the past, but this one won't leave. Every time the scan finishes and tells me to reboot it doesn't actually remove the virus. I know because trojans are rather scary so I scanned again and it was still there. I scanned and "removed" it about five more times and it is still there. PLEASE HELP AND THANKS IN ADVANCE.

UPDATE

After a few more scans and reboots I decided to download the latest version of SUPERAntiSpyware and use the free proffessional trial version of it. I initiated a full scan and it found nothing while the older program still finds it over and over. Could this be one of those "false positives"? And is it really gone?

More than likely a false positive.

You should always use the latest version and keep the definitions up to date.

Hello HandSoap,

This particular detection is a false positive, and was fixed on 11/24. Updating to the latest database version should stop the false detection.

If you have any other questions or issues please let us know.

If what you say is true regarding the Trojan.Agent/Gen-Graftor then why do I scan my computer with the Professional version and I get the same Trojan.Agent along with 20 viruses appearing?  Does this mean the 20 stated viruses are embetted in my computer and can't be removed?  I also get the same Malware appearing after I run a scan and delete the items in question.  I just ran my Superantispyware Professional software and the same items came up. Should I be worried that these items are not being perminately removed?

Examples:    C:\ProgramFiles\CommonFile...\BDAV_LOCALIZATION.exe

C:\ProgramFile...\Bdav-WIN8_CommonFilesfolder.exe

C:\ProgramFile\CommonFilesFolder.EXE

C:\Pro...\BDAV-WINVISTA-Win7-ProgramFiles Folder.exe

C:\ProgramFiles\CommonF...\:LOCALIZATION-Safebox.exe

Mikie500,

Nobody mentioned the actual name of the trojan what makes you so sure it is the same as Handsoaps?

Can you provide a screenshot of the threats detected in full so we can understand better the problem you are having please?