willisaw

Cannot Download SuperAntiSpyware Professional

On 12/5/2013 I uninstalled a trial version of SAS Professional as, trial was over.  Purchased the same program the same day, however after several attempts, I have not been able to download the program.  Any help would be appreciated. 

willisaw

12/9/2013

No, when I uninstalled the trial period, I was directed to the SAS Website with a special for SAS Professional for $9.95.  I ordered that on my debit card and has been taken out of Bank Account.  My order ID is 600353693.  I could not download the new program. 

Willisaw, 

We need much more detail from you. 

1. What URL are you trying to download from?

2. Do you get an error, if so what is the error?

3. What is the final display in your browser window?

4. What browser are you using?

Thanks

Don

No, when I uninstalled the trial period, I was directed to the SAS Website with a special for SAS Professional for $9.95.  I ordered that on my debit card and has been taken out of Bank Account.  My order ID is 600353693.  I could not download the new program. 

Do you mean you couldn't download the programme or that you could only see the SAS Professional Trial link?

JUst download the trial, install and enter the details you received from SAS.

Wow, I know I am not by any means a computer genius, just an amateur who has to use my pc a lot, but I thought I could write a sentence that was fairly explanatory.  Obviously not.  I posted this question to a (support) ticket and in so doing, I was able to get a different link from him/her to solve my, very specific question of why the "purchased" SAS Pro program (not a trial version) could not be downloaded on my desktop PC.  The link did the trick the first try and he did not ask any of the questions put forth in this forum.  Thanks though, for attempting to understand my problem.