nalthren

Small issue?

When ever I scanned before, SAS would automatically hits 'finish' once a scan is over and closes the window, however for the past few days it hangs on the 'items detected' window until I manually hit finish meaning I would have to remember to check for the scan to be done rather then let the program 'clean up after itself' and close.. Very small issue but sorta annoying.. anyone else getting this or know how to fix?

I am going to assume that you are talking about a scheduled scan. If so, there is an option on the scheduled scan to "quarantine and remove infected files without prompting". Please verify that this is checked.

Will try and remember, the screen is just the final window showing what was quarantined/removed waiting for me to hit finish (again simple extra click but gets annoying that I have to remember to go back and hit it when before it would auto do it itself) 

nalthren,

I don't need a screen shot. I was able to reproduce the issue you're seeing. We will find a solution and include it in the next product update. Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks

Don Fowler

This is great! I was coming here to post about this exact same problem I've also been having recently.   :)    Hope it's taken care of soon.