Windsor

Full screen results list

Nick, I would love to have the ability to open the scan results window to full screen. It would be nice not having to scroll so much when reviewing my results after a hunt. With the massive amount of malware your product detects, all that scrolling becomes a pain. :wink::lol:

Windsor

Nick, I would love to have the ability to open the scan results window to full screen. It would be nice not having to scroll so much when reviewing my results after a hunt. With the massive amount of malware your product detects, all that scrolling becomes a pain. :wink::lol:

Windsor

Thanks for the suggestion! We do have the link to view the scan log which opens in notepad full screen....

Has that always been there? I never noticed it before. :oops: To focused on the left side of that window I suppose. :lol:

Even so, I'd still prefer to have a full screen option for the scan results list. I'm not sure others feel the same.

Windsor

Has that always been there? I never noticed it before. :oops: To focused on the left side of that window I suppose. :lol:

Even so, I'd still prefer to have a full screen option for the scan results list. I'm not sure others feel the same.

Windsor

It's been there for a few months :)