Sign in to follow this  
Guest Yabbadoo

Is there anybody out there ?

Guest Yabbadoo
I am new to SAS. I like everything about it, style, looks, easy to use, thorough and apparently efficient. I use it very frequently as a sweeper.

But, SAS came up with two "Trojan`s" which I quarantined. They are almost certainly false positives. I posted on this. plus another post saying about the lack of reporting features on the quarantine or logs panels and at 14.00 on Wednesday  9th October there have been lots of views but not a single reply.

Reporting Suspected False Positives in General Questions

No replies - 44 views.

Trojan Agent/Gen-Laneul in False positives

No replies - 54 views.

This is a complete waste of my time when I place legitimate posts on the SAS Forum only to be totally ignored.

I will  continue to use SAS for as long as I personally judge it to be reliable and not to inundate me with misleading false positives, but participation in the Forum looks like a waste of space.

Attractive design, but no practical use.

Yabbadoo,

You are not being ignored by anyone it is simply that some members may be busy with other things, and also sometimes forums go quiet from time to time such is the life of a forum.

However I do understand where you are coming from, I have in the past tried to post things to get more user input alas to no avail. You can't force anyone to do what they do not wish to do.

(Such is the life of a forum) :)

Guest Yabbadoo

Yabbadoo, You are not being ignored by anyone it is simply that some members may be busy with other things, and also sometimes forums go quiet from time to time such is the life of a forum. However I do understand where you are coming from, I have in the past tried to post things to get more user input alas to no avail. You can't force anyone to do what they do not wish to do. (Such is the life of a forum) :)

Thanks, I understand.

"However I do understand where you are coming from" - I do not know what you mean by this remark.

I joined the SAS Forum  just like any user would join Chrome,  Sandboxie,  Mozilla,  Bitdefender,  Comodo,  AVG and many more vendor orientated Forums,  where one expects to get precise answers to questions and problems associated with a particular product, direct from the source, rather than from random independent users on a general Forum.

They do from time to time issue advice and it would be more ideal for a more permanent “source” input on the forum I agree.

At present though this is not the case but many long term users may have been through similar things that can offer advice.

Yabbadoo,

The "General Questions" portion of the forum is checked much more frequently than the "Suggestions" area. We're sorry you haven't been answered quickly enough. If you still have any questions, we are available for answers.

Thanks

Don Fowler