Sign in to follow this  
MichaW

SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition / automatic Update

Hello,

when will users receive the latest version 5.6.1040 of SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition via automatic update?

I'm still working with version 5.6.1032

Thanks

Michael

Hello Michael:

The free version neither automatically updates the definitions nor does it update the program.  These features are available in the Professional version though.

https://www.superantispyware.com/superantispywarefreevspro.html

HTH

Sorry, you are totally right, but the manual update only shows the updated virus definitions but not the programm update itself. And actually the latest version of SAS is 5.6.1040 and i'm still working with 5.6.1032 !

"Automatic Updates check for program and definition updates every 8 hours. Manual Only"

Best regards

Michael

Hello MichaW,

The Free version of SAS doesn't automatically update it's definitions nor it doesn't automatically update it's program version. If you open up SAS it will show u a notification about it's definition only if you haven't updated the definition for a while usually after 7 days.

For it's program version it will display a pop up notification at the bottom right hand corner usually after computer startup or while the computer is in use. Right now i got the updated program version of SAS 5.6.1040