Sign in to follow this  
wlee_home

Signature of SUPERAntiSpyware.exe is corrupt or invalid

I've been using SAS for several years now and haven't had any complaints.  However I am now experiencing and issue trying to load SAS on a new PC with Windows 7. Actually I've tried to download it on 4 different PCs and get "Signature of SUPERAntiSpyware.exe is corrupt or invalid"

I just got the same message.   Something happened to my Microsoft Security Essentials - it would not turn on.  After uninstalling and reinstalling MSE, it worked ok, except I get the exact MSE message (Signature of SUPERAntiSpyware.exe is corrupt or invalid) when I try to download (run or save as) SAS.

Microsoft released an update around September 10th that appears to have broken the validation of certificates issues by Starfield, which is the one our application uses. We are working to get a new certificate issued from a different company.

Same problem.  What should we do?  Ignore the warning and download anyway? Or wait for resolution?  How long should we expect for resolution?

Thanks

If you are receiving a message about a corrupt file signature when trying to download our software:

A recent update by Microsoft has been causing our application download to be flagged incorrectly.  Our files are safe and our file signature is valid, you check this by opening the file's properties.  You should be able to save the download, afterwards navigate to the Downloads folder in your Windows user directory and run the file directly.

You can also try using a different browser than Internet Explorer.  Chrome or Firefox should allow the download to complete.

http://cdn.superantispyware.com/SASPRO/SUPERAntiSpywarePro.exe